Searching with a thematic focus on Questioning development
Showing 1-10 of 192 results
- OrganisationThe Eldis Community is a free on-line community where people can meet others involved in international development, discuss important issues and share useful resources.
- OrganisationThe Horizon Scanning Centre has collected 'evidence of the future' from more than 2,000 document sources and interviews with 300 leading thinkers. Sigma has condensed this material into 250
- OrganisationAs a Pan-African body established in 2006, African Monitor aims to assess the link between:
- OrganisationThe independent journal, ephemera, encourages contributions that explicitly engage with theoretical and conceptual understandings of organisational issues, processes and life.
World Resources Report (WRR)The World Resources Report (WRR) provides policymakers around the world government, civil society, and business with analysis and insight about major environmental and development issues.
- OrganisationInternational Development Policy is a peer-reviewed e-journal that promotes cutting-edge research and policy debates on global development.
- OrganisationThe Grading of Recommendations Assessment, Development and Evaluation (GRADE) Working Group began in the year 2000 as an informal collaboration of people with an interest in addressing the shortcoming
- OrganisationThe Research Excellence Framework (REF) is the new system for assessing the quality of research in UK higher education institutions (HEIs).
Evidence Informed Policy Network EVIPNet (EVIPNet)EVIPNet is a network working to support evidence-informed health systems.