Searching with a thematic focus on Research to policy
Showing 1-10 of 681 results
- Blog Post06 Apr 2017: The terms evidence-based and evidence-informed policy have become commonplace in the development vernacular and many development actors, including Eldis, work to promote the use of research evidence in the design and delivery of developm
- Blog Post16 Jun 2017: Bridging the gap between research, policy and practice is hardly a new imperative.
- OrganisationThe Center for Research Libraries (CRL) is an international consortium of university, college, and independent research libraries.
- OrganisationThe Institute of Integrated Development Studies (IIDS) is a Nepalese non-governmental, non-profit research institute, which aims to contribute to the identification, analysis, understanding and respon
- OrganisationPart of Oxford University, the institute seeks to identify science and technology issues critical in shaping the future of world civilisation and interacts with key decision-makers in ord
- OrganisationCIS aims to make the Free University of Amsterdam (VUA)’s knowledge, experience and expertise accessible to institutions and individuals in developing countries and countries in transiti
- OrganisationFor each evaluation there is a lead agency together with various active partner agencies.
- OrganisationEuroMeSCo itself, as a functioning confidence-building measure, is concerned with creating lasting cooperative professional relationships with similar non-governmental and independent organisations.
- OrganisationJCPP seeks to address the growing need for an ongoing process of dialogue by conducting in-depth research on issues of critical national and regional interests, publishing studies and disseminating
- OrganisationThe International Development Centre (IDC) is an inter-faculty centre to develop academic research and teaching interventions on issues of international development, based on collaborations and networ