Searching with a thematic focus on Statistics
Showing 1-10 of 789 results
- OrganisationDevelopmentdata.org is a portal containing links to a host of databases and websites which provide in-depth development-related information.
Luxembourg Income Study (LIS)The Luxembourg Income Study (LIS) is a cross-national data archive located in Luxembourg. The LIS archive contains two primary databases.
- OrganisationGapminder is a non-profit venture promoting sustainable global development and achievement of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals by increased use and understanding of statistics and other
- OrganisationThe Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University provide a range of academic undergraduate, graduate and MBA programmes.
- OrganisationThe German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD) is an independent body of empirical researchers from universities, colleges, and other independent research institutions as well as representat
- OrganisationRevista de Educação e Pesquisa em Contabilidade is an open access journal on education and research in accounting published in Brazil.
- OrganisationUniversity department. Research interests in the Department are wide-ranging, with particular emphasis on Applied Microeconomics, Applied Econometrics, Regional Economics and Energy Economics.
- OrganisationThe AFDB Statistical Data Portal has been developed in response to the increasing demand for statistical data and indicators relating to African Countries.
- OrganisationData Revolution Group is the United Nations Secretary General's Independent Expert Advisory Group on the Data Revolution for Sustainable Development, set up to offer inputs to shape “an ambitiou
- OrganisationThe IUSSP aims is to promote the scientific study of population, encourage exchange between researchers around the globe, and stimulate interest in population issues.