Searching with a thematic focus on Trade Policy
Showing 1-10 of 3819 results
- OrganisationIn addition to offering sets of production-related industrial statistics (i.e.
National Trade Databank, USA (NTDB)US Department of Commerce supported service providing (USA) export promotion and international trade data, including: market research; export opportunities; indices of US and foreign companies; report
- OrganisationUN body with responsibility of promoting the harmonisation and unification of international trade law.WWW sites give information on programme and its history, plus full text of important documents.
- OrganisationThe World Trade Point Federation , is a non-governmental organization registered in Geneva, Switzerland.
- OrganisationVarious sources provide information on the implementation of this treaty:(a) NAFTA Secretariat: responsible for the administration of the dispute settlement provisions of the Agreement.
World Trade Organization (WTO)WTO WWW site includes information on WTO and its programmes, with full- text of materials, including WTO session documents, Trade and Environment Bulletin, summaries of country Trade Policy Review cou
- OrganisationOne-stop source for current information from the Department of Commerce, Department of Labor, Treasury Department, the Federal Reserve Board, and many others federal agencies.
- OrganisationCommodity Trade Statistics System, compiled by UNSTAT and produced in print as the International Trade Statistics Yearbook, UN Commodity Trade Statistics Series D and as the ITC Import Tabulation Syst
- OrganisationThe EIU publishes business information in a series of country reports, newsletters, market profiles and subject-focused studies. Part of The Economist group (see separate entry).
- OrganisationProvides foreign trade information to public/private sectors of member states in order to promote trade into foreign markets.