Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
- Long term contract 12 months, with potential for extension
- Based in Vientiane, Laos
The Laos Australia Institute is managed by Coffey, a Tetra Tech company, on behalf of the Australian Government. The Laos Australia Institute manages Australia’s main investments in Human Resource Development (HRD) in Laos, including the Australia Awards Scholarships (AAS) and Laos Australia National Scholarships (LANS). The program also supports HRD policies, planning and implementation for the Government of Laos (GOL); in particular through work with two key counterpart organisations, the Ministry of Education and Sports and Ministry of Home Affairs. The program is committed to ensure equity for women, people living with disability and those living in the Provinces (especially those in designated disadvantaged districts) in all of its activities.
Reserved for Laos Citizens
The Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator will provide support to LAI and will liaise with the team to collect, collate and analyse monitoring and evaluation data as well as support the work of the M&E Advisor and the Director in accordance with the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Framework.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Establish systems for efficient data collection and analysis and for scheduling of all moniutoring and evaluation activities;
- Liaise with LAI team/s to centrally collate monitoring and evaluation data across all program activities;
- Undertake Alumni Development Impact Survey’s and code the results (in accordance with the schedule of survey’s);
- Work closely with the LAI Managers, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Advisor and the Director to support and coordinate implementation of the LAI Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Framework;
- Collect, collate, and analyse monitoring and evaluation information and data on an as needs and ongoing basis;
- Perform other duties as reasonably required by the Director this includes assisting the Scholaships and Human Resouce Development and Administration and Finance Teams.
We are seeking applicants with a bachelor’s degree in social science, statistics, business or a related field. The successful candidate will have solid experience in collecting, collating, coding and analysing monitoring and evaluation data and information to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. You will have the ability to understand and work within the confines of scientific rigor when performing M&E related duties. To be successful in this role you will be innovative in your approach and be able to demonstrate a high-level of written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels and to produce effective business correspondence and reports. You will also have advanced knowledge and ability in both spoken and written English and have excellent organisational skills, be able to prioritise your workload and have a proactive approach to meeting deadlines with limited supervision.
How to Apply
For a detailed position description and to apply for this position please visit www.coffey.com/careers click on ‘career opportunities’ and search for the reference number 497669
Applications close 5.00pm (Laos time) 6th March 2019
For further enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laos Australia Institute program is managed by Coffey, a Tetra Tech company, on behalf of the Australian Government