Public Health Nurses (x 3)
Doctors With Africa
Rumbek, Mundri and Yirol, South Sudan
Full time Staff
South Sudan; Rumbek, Mundri and Yirol (3 positions)
6 -12 months
- University Degree in Nursing with further specialisation, Master or equivalent title in Public Health and Hygiene
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Previous experience of Public Health in Developing Countries
The PH Nurse will::
- ensure that OPD, EPI and pharmaceutical services are appropriately covered in supported health facilities according to MOH protocols and standards.
- conduct on the job training for enrolled staff in supported health facilities, with a focus on data quality, drug management and record keeping.
- ensure proper record keeping and data collection
- participate in the drugs inventory and in the analysis of the consumption trends
- collaborate in the project outreach activities and in IEC material conception
- participate in the analysis and collection of monthly HMIS and weekly surveillance reports.
- collaborate in elaborating the project monthly activities report.
28th February 2019