Team Leader / Systems Analyst - Health Sector Equipment Maintenace MIS
FINCON is recruiting for a proposed USAID task order to install a medical equipment maintenance MIS in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. French fluency is desired.
We expect 44 field days, 15 days home input over September to December 2018.
The expert is expected to work mostly in country (75% of working days) and is responsible for the day to day success of the project. The team leader will:
- Lead team and perform day to day project management; coordinating the in-country team and stakeholders
- Consult with clients and stakeholders and analyze system needs
- Analyze workflows and business process; suggest process reengineering and institutional strengthening if requested by client
- Match computerized system to existing workflows
- QA of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Develops plans for nationwide rollout of the system
- Contribute to planning for post-project IT support
- Design procedures for the new computerized process like yearly physical audits so that CMMS contains accurate and timely data (ie. physical inventory matches CMMS data)
- Manage workshop arrangements / logistics
- Contribute to design of training materials, quality assurance of training materials, contribute to training delivery
- Select and procure third translation support (if needed during project)