Global Public Policy Network on Water Management (GPPN)
The mission of GPPN is to address the most pressing public policy challenges of the 21st century and, as a result, to have policy impact, to be influential in public policy education and training, and to be innovative in teaching and research. GPPN aims to do this through the following.
- Innovative, research-led teaching programmes for students, notably through dual/joint degree programmes.
- Cutting edge, collaborative research in a range of policy-oriented disciplines that is relevant to pressing global problems.
- High quality publications that are accessible to researchers and practitioners alike, notably a new journal entitled 'Global Policy'.
- High quality executive education and training for policy makers.
- Conferences and events that bring teachers, researchers and policy-makers together.