Institute of Political Research, University of Bucharest, Romania
Research center managed by the Faculty of Political Science of the University of Bucharest. Research areas of the Institute include:
- post-communist transformation in Central and Eastern Europe
- Romanian political system
- totalitarianism: history and memory
- European compared politics
- nation, democracy and citizenship
- law, religion and politics
- history of political thinking and of Romanian political concepts.
University’s website contains limited information about the research center itself and its activities.