Health Systems Resource Guide
The Health Systems Resource Guide provides poverty-focused coverage of the key policy issues in delivering health care in developing countries. It brings together and synthesises research knowledge and experience from diverse sources in order to inform policy debates.
The Guide is produced in collaboration between Eldis and the DFID Health Resource Centre (formerly the DFID Health Systems Resource Centre). It offers:
- Key issues guides: in-depth coverage of current debates and issues
- Dossiers: extensive synthesis of debates and links to key resources on major cross-cutting issues
- Topic Areas: a comprehensive range of introductions to important topics
- Database of research: searchable database of over 800 clear & concise summaries of health systems and social science publications
- Directories: organised coverage of health systems relevant information, including newsletter & discussion lists, organisations by topic, health systems related journals and other health systems information databases
- Reporters: monthly email bulletins featuring summaries of research on a topical theme plus details of new research papers and news items added to the resource guide
- User friendly site: multiple search facilities through our topic areas, a-z index and regional search facilities.